MENTORESS COLLECTIVE TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, COMPANY may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
- Content Policy
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available Company or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Company, or its designated agent.
- The information contained in the program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
- User names and passwords may not be shared with any third-parties.
- Any violation of Company’s policies regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrollment without refund.
- Privacy and Confidentiality
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe any Program- participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- The reproduction, distribution, and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence
- Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Company, their subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from my use of, or the inability to use, their site or Program Materials, including messaging, blogs, comments of others, books, emails, products, or services, or third-party materials, products, or services made available through the site or by Company In any way, even if Company is advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. (because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain categories of damages, the above limitation may not apply to me. In such states, Company’s liability and the liability of their subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law.) you specifically acknowledge and agree that Company is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If You are dissatisfied with the site, any materials, products, or services on the site, or with any of the site’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site and the products, services and/or materials.
The Program and Company’s site are continually under development and Company makes no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose. The information provided in this product is sold and provided on an “as is” basis. Company does not promise or guarantee any income or particular result from your use of the information contained herein. Those results are your responsibility as the end-user of the program. In particular, Company shall not be liable to you or any other party for any damages, or costs, of any character including but not limited to direct or indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or other costs or damages, in excess of the purchase price of the program. These limitations may be affected by the laws of particular states.
The Program, Program Materials and site exist for educational purposes only, and the materials and information contained therein are for general informational purposes only.
The information contained in the Program (including but not limited to content in any format) is based on sources and information reasonably believed to be accurate as of the time it was recorded or created. However, this material deals with topics that are constantly changing and are subject to ongoing changes related to technology and the market place as well as legal and related compliance issues. Therefore, the completeness and current accuracy of the Program, Program Materials or site cannot be guaranteed.
Your use of the information contained herein is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content contained in the Program, Program Materials or site. you will seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.