SUCCESS KEY #1:
The Growth Key
Let’s face it. Growth is uncomfortable and sometimes inconvenient. In this series you can learn to take bigger swings and greater leaps, not without risk, but with wisdom and confidence guiding the way.
1. How to Build a Successful Evergreen Funnel for High Ticket Offers that Can 5x Sales & Banish Burnout with Rose Radford ($149 Value) Rose shares her secrets on what it takes to create epic offers for both your clients’ businesses and your own. You’ll not only learn how an evergreen funnel contributes to a successful business but also how to achieve this without burnout.
In this training, Rose shares why the consistency of an evergreen program is key to scaling.
2. The 2022 Rock/Star Life Planner with Suzanne Paulinski ($149 Value) Suzanne shows us how a planner designed with the creative-entrepreneur in mind can help you organize appointments, manage finances, and keep track of where to put your focus each day.
She also leads us through a vision board exercise to help you master…work/life balance so you can work smarter, not harder, and end sleep shaming, self-medicating, or shiny-object syndrome.
3. Building Meaningful Relationships with Yasmine El Baggari ($149 Value) In this training Yasmine shows you why interpersonal connections across cultures and perspectives are essential to your success as an individual, as an entrepreneur, and as a community member.
4. Risk Forward with Victoria Labalme ($149 Value) Discover why indecision and the unknown might just be the most powerful stops along your journey, even if it feels like you’re “supposed” to have a clear path forward.
5. What Every Freelancer Needs to Know About Legal Contracts and Agreements with Abbey Woodcock ($149 Value) If you’re a freelancer, this training is for you. This training shows you how to structure fees so you get paid on time and not get stiffed. And so much more …
6. Move the Needle: Yarns from an Unlikely Entrepreneur with Shelley Brander ($149 Value) Shelley Brander shares her insights about putting your passion first and turning your creative side hustle into your main job. She also talks about how to stay the course with your seemingly impossible dream.
7. Tough Titties with Laura Belgray ($149 Value) Laura talks about carving an unconventional path to success by living on your own terms and timeline.
8. How to Master Fear with Brian McCarthy and Angie Colee ($149 Value) Brian shares how The Wheel of Fear keeps you stuck—and how to separate yourself from fear so you can create the life you want.
Plus, a simple writing exercise to clear your mind of negativity and feel like the universe is conspiring to help you.
9. Permission to Kick Ass with Angie Colee ($149 Value) Angie Colee shows us the process she developed to help you conquer your fears, move toward your goals, and feel more comfortable taking smart risks.
10. How to Befriend Fear with Christal Brown ($149 Value) Modern dancer and Life Mastery Consultant, Christal Brown shares her unique system for using movement and patterns to break through fear and achieve success… even if you have two left feet.
11. How to Unleash Your Inner Hustle with Carline Anglade-Cole ($149 Value) Carline Anglade-Cole, million-dollar copywriter, shares some powerful lessons about breaking free from the norm, expressing your true self… and building the determination to TRY – even if it means redefining failure!
12. You Don’t Have to Get Naked to Get Creative with Dr. Cindy Childress ($149 Value) Rewriting history is a powerful way to heal the past. It’s also a great way to break through writer’s block and boost creativity.
In this training Dr. Cindy Childress shares how she spun a negative comment from a sexist jerk into copywriting gold. Now that’s sweet revenge!
13. You Are the Source of Your Power with Monica Day ($149 Value) If you’ve ever felt discouraged or demotivated, Monica Day’s wisdom (and amazing sense of humor) will help you reclaim your true source of power so you can energize your life and your business.
14. Audacity: The Key to Overcoming Ignorance, Discrimination, and Bias ($149 Value) What does it feel like to be a creative entrepreneur navigating the world in the midst of bias?
Join three very special guest experts and find out…
Chima Mmeje, SEO copywriter and content strategist and founder of the Freelance Coalition for Developing Countries.
Orion Brown, Founder and CEO of BlackTravelBox®, a premium clean beauty brand targeting women of color.
And Enda Ndungu, former Corporate Finance Analyst turned Direct Response Copywriter who believes in the power of Ethical Marketing.
- Why “Audacity” is the one word you should embrace to get ahead.
- Dirty tricks your mind plays on you that rob you of your confidence and make you question your authority as a professional.
- Surprising and subtle ways bias happens—it’s not just in your head.
- How to navigate bias without losing your self-confidence.
- How to support people experiencing bias while growing your authority as a professional.